Friday, January 8, 2010

How we work our bankroll

Friday guest tipping is up and running again, so I thought it might be worth a quick refresher about how we manage our bankroll, particularly if you want to follow us.

We can't promise the same results, but last year we managed to triple our bankroll via a conservative and very simplified betting strategy, which works like this:

* If I think it's a good thing, I'll bet 20% of my bankroll.

* If I think it's a reasonable bet, yet over even money odds, I'll bet 10% of the bankroll.

* If it's a speculator, I'll throw on 5% of the bankroll.

Most punters will tell you it's all about percentages. Bookies work on percentages, and we'll work on the theory that we need to outsmart about 20% of the money being held in the bookies' coffers.

Don't forget to check out Neal's tips in the article below this one ... hopefully he'll get us off to a good start for 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment