Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random integrity comment

This has nothing to do with this blog's usual content stream, but I note there are moves to tighten laws on streaming of information.

It's about time we got rid of people posting incredulous reviews about products they have never seen, let alone tested or used. You won't see any of that rubbish here.

For the sake of full disclosure, here's how this blog works: If you click on a Google ad, I get a few cents. Last time I looked, there was about $6 in the account.

If you open an account after clicking on the affiliate ads at the side of the page, I get a commission. I'm not sure how much because it hasn't happened yet, and frankly, I'm not worried if it ever happens.

The bottom line: This site is for fun. I do it because I enjoy it. This is an open invitation to join in the banter, offer fellow punters a piece of advice, a tip, an observation, friendly fire, whatever takes your fancy.

And my only advice for now: Bet only what you can afford. If it's not enjoyable, don't do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment